3325 S. College Ave Fort Collins, CO 80525 | Sales: (970) 226-2213 | Service: (970) 226-2214 | Parts: (970) 226-2213 |
Internet Value Pricing . . .
Our Internet Value Pricing mission at Markley Motors is to present value pricing to all of our customers. Pre-Owned Internet Value Pricing is achieved by polling over 20,000 pre-owned websites hourly. This ensures that every one of our customers receives real time Value Pricing on every pre-owned vehicle we sell. We do not play pricing games. We do not artificially inflate our pre-owned prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customer! After being in business since 1936, we realize that Internet Value Pricing is by far the best approach for our customers. Likewise, the price you would get on the internet is also the price on the lot. Fair. Consistent. That’s The Markley Difference.
What is a Markley Certified Vehicle?
- 75 Point Inspection
- Lube, Oil, Filter Change
- Emission Test
- 90-Day or 3,000 Mile Limited Powertrain Coverage
- 72-hour, love it or leave it exchange policy
What is Covered in the 90 Day or 3,000 Mile Limited Powertrain Coverage?
ELECTRICAL: Alternator, voltage regulator, windshield wiper motor and starter motor.
ENGINE: All internally lubricated parts and exhaust.
TRANSMISSION: All internally lubricated parts. (DOES NOT INCLUDE clutch plates, flywheel, or throw-out bearings.)
BRAKES: Master cylinder, power brakes cylinder, vacuum assist booster, wheel cylinders, hydraulic lines, and fittings.
STEERING: Internally lubricated parts within the steering box housing, power steering pump, and power cylinder supply.
DRIVE AXLE: Complete assembly, including all internally lubricated parts (This coverage WILL BE NEGATED if the owner has refused to replace the protective boots requested.)
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING: Heater Core, heater water valve, A/C compressor, evaporator, and receiver drier. (Replacement of all other parts and recharging is the responsibility of the owner.)
This Agreement Does Not Cover
- Any seals and gaskets unless required in connection with the replacement of covered components.
- Any loss occurring because of abuse, damage by accident, or neglect.
- Any vehicle used for competitive driving or racing.
- Any damage as a result of collision, theft, fire, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, or flood.
- Any loss if the odometer has been altered or disconnected or otherwise manipulated.
- Any and all consequential loss.
- Any wear and tear, including brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums.
- Any adjustments, tune-ups, alignments, or charges for road service or storage.
- Any parts or services not expressly listed herein.
- Any mechanical alteration not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Any damage caused by hauling trailers or any description.
- Any storage charges.
- Any towing charges.