What is a Markley Certified Vehicle?
- 75 Point Inspection
- Lube, Oil, Filter Change
- Emission Test
- 90 Day or 3,000 Mile Limited Powertrain Coverage
- 72 hour, love it or leave it exchange policy
What is Covered in the 90 Day or 3,000 Mile Limited Powertrain Coverage?
Alternator, voltage regulator, windshield wiper motor and starter motor.
ENGINE: All internally lubricated parts and exhaust.
TRANSMISSION: All internally lubricated parts. (DOES NOT INCLUDE clutch plates, flywheel, or throw-out bearings.)
BRAKES: Master cylinder, power brakes cylinder, vacuum assist booster, wheel cylinders, hydraulic lines and fittings.
STEERING: Internally lubricated parts within the steering box housing, power steering pump and power cylinder supply.
DRIVE AXLE: Complete assembly, including all internally lubricated parts (This coverage WILL BE NEGATED if the owner has refused to replace the protective boots requested.)
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING: Heater Core, heater water valve, A/C compressor, evaporator and receiver drier.
(Replacement of all other parts and recharging is the responsibility of the owner.)
This Agreement Does Not Cover
- Any seals and gaskets unless required in connection with the replacement of covered components.
- Any loss occurring because of abuse, damage by accident, or neglect.
- Any vehicle used for competitive driving or racing.
- Any damage as a result of collision, theft, fire, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, or flood.
- Any loss if the odometer has been altered or disconnected or otherwise manipulated.
- Any and all consequential loss.
- Any wear and tear, including brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums.
- Any adjustments, tune-ups, alignments, or charges for road service or storage.
- Any parts or services not expressly listed herein.
- Any mechanical alteration not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Any damage caused by hauling trailers or any description.
- Any storage charges.
- Any towing charges.