Complete Care helps keep that New Car Look! It is a great program that will help you keep the appearance of your vehicle looking new, and to help repair dings and scratches you may get from daily use of your vehicle.
- Maintaining a vehicle’s appearance can be frustrating and costly, both in time and money; Complete Care provides coverage to restore the vehicles appearance.
- Complete Care provides highly skilled technicians to restore the beauty of your vehicle.
- Complete Care coverage covers paintless dent repair, scuff marks, clear coat scratches, touch-up paint chips, dash cracks, flat-black trim, cigarette burns, screw holes, windshield star cracks, headlight reconditioning, minor interior damage, scuff marks, bumper paint touch-up, bumper scuff repair and environmental paint damage.
- Complete Care helps protect trade-in value, great program for Leases too!
- We provide a network of technicians.
- Flexible 3, 4, and 5 year plans available to offer customers.
- Underwritten and administered by an “A” rated insurer. (See Dealer For Details)
How it Works:
When covered repair is needed, our claims department will schedule an appointment for the customer to meet a technician at dealership to have work performed. Immediately begin!
Complete Care FAQ’s
Q: What is paintless dent repair?
A: Paintless dent repair is a process which returns a car to a pre-dent condition without damaging or adding paint.
Q: Are there claim limits?
A: All repairs are limited to a specific number of claims. Refer to “Limits of Liability” section of contract for full description.
Q: Is any size dent covered?
A: Complete Care coverage covers dents that are no greater than 4 inches in diameter.
Q: What is a Paint Touch-up repair?
A: Touch-Up Repair consists of applying paint to the damaged area without performing a primed and sprayed paint repair. A Touch- Up Repair does not involve sanding or priming and use of clear coat.
Q: How long does the repair process take?
A: Most work is completed in 30 minutes but may take up to 2 hours.
Q: Where will the work be performed?
A: The work is performed at the selling dealership. This process is designed to deepen the relationship with the dealer.