February 2/21/12 @ 6pm Markley Motors will host a New Vehicle Owner Clinic for customers who have recently purchased a Honda. This is an opportunity for the new owners to fully familiarize themselves with their new vehicle. EVERYONE IS INVITED!!
Honda Certified technicians and members of our service management team will be on hand to answer your questions.
SPACE IS LIMITED SO PLEASE RSVP WITH THE HONDA RECEPTIONIST @ 970.226.2213
Why Attend the New Vehicle Owner Clinic?
- You are introduced to our Service Management, Service Advisors, and Honda Certified Technicians who provide information and answer questions relating to your vehicle operation.
- You meet our Customer Service Specialists who are responsible for providing customer care and support.
- You will be familiarized with routine maintenance schedules and enhancements of your vehicle's performance.
- You will have a better understanding of how your new Honda functions. The vehicles are elevated on hoists which allow technicians to show and explain vital systems and components of your car. For example, brakes, shocks, engine, transmission, steering, etc).
- We discuss safety-related items, your warranty, extended service coverage, our dealership facilities and equipment, special service tips, importance of Honda parts, what to do when you need service, etc.